• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I Need A Top!

oldshep

Hey everybody. I need a top for my m109a3. Does anyone have all the soft-top hardware for sale? I need all the window frames, bows, and whatever else is needed( in good condition). I dont know much about these since my truck was a hard top.How does the covering material actually fasten to the truck? Thanks for your help.
Will

rdixiemiller

GMA has the tops for a good price. You will need the bows and side window frames, they are not too hard to find. The side window frames hold the edges of the soft top, the windshield frame holds the front. Rear of the top is bungeed to the hooks on the cab rear. It's all in the manuals!

littlebob

Re: RE: I Need A Top!

rdixiemiller said:
GMA has the tops for a good price. You will need the bows and side window frames, they are not too hard to find. The side window frames hold the edges of the soft top, the windshield frame holds the front. Rear of the top is bungeed to the hooks on the cab rear. It's all in the manuals!
It should all be in the manuals as stated above, but if youneed photos to help you
I should be able to take some this weekend. My Deuce is not to the point where I can install them yet. PM me if you need the photos.
littlebob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks