• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I now have a Chevy (M1031 CUCV)

Gunzy

My EUC cleared Tuesday and I was able to recover my M1031 Contact truck yesterday. This is a very nice low miles truck and came with a bunch of tools and stuff. The truck only has 6845 miles and you can tell by looking how clean the 6.2 diesel is and there is no grease gobs on the steering linkage and suspension. The 12KW gen is functional and the truck is rust free. I will need a couple tires as one is blown and another is dry rotted and it is missing the spare. I have a Gen 1 problem to fix(GEN1 light on) but there are no serious problems and it runs fine. I plan on reselling the truck once I fix the minor issues and clean it. This is my first CUCV but as a ASE tech see nothing that is going to be a problem. I can't believe that I wasn't out bid in it, but I did preview the truck and new what I was looking at. I can trust the mileage and the tools were a big plus in my bidding. I will post more pics as I work on it to show the under side and interior.
476489_6002_159_0001.jpg476489_6004_0_0002.jpg476489_5983_0_0001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks