• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I see my original newbie post didn't work...

BleedDemon

Hello, all.
I'm a 31-year-old male interested in military [SHTF/bug-out/post natural disaster(hurricane)] vehicles. Enjoy reading these posts and I have lurked for a while.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Our rules also restrict bug out, prepper or SHTF threads/discussions.

BleedDemon

There will be a rally at Tim's place(LA) soon. I suggest you contact him and attend. You'll be able to meet some of the nicest people on the site, there.
Sweet! Thanks for the heads-up! I'll be in my current location (NOT LA) for the next year or so with limited trips home. Hopefully the planets will align!

Danger Ranger

Hijack: Gimpy I am diggin the new avatar (note for later: "I'm mad").

OP, welcome aboard. Looks like you havve had a rouogh start, but have no fear, DogHead had you on the right path, even if it was a rough alignment. Stick to what you have learned since joining, and you will be fine. We are kinda in the middle of a rules revitalization movement. Do you reading and enjoy. Good luck.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site BleedDemon-come to Atlanta in October for an epic rally. See the rally link below in my sig line.

BleedDemon

The plan was to buy them both, convert one truck to a crew cab, affix the other box to the other truck to create a military-grade RV and sell the extra engine, transmission, sheet metal, windshield, etc. But the job I was certain to have nailed down has eluded my grasp and I'll barely be able to keep the paid-for '03 Nissan Frontier on the road.

KsM715

Sweet! Thanks for the heads-up! I'll be in my current location (NOT LA) for the next year or so with limited trips home. Hopefully the planets will align!
Wait a minute, So where it says "location" under our avatar we dont have to put our actual current location? You know, the place where we reside? (I know some of us go TDY every once in awhile) but if your not going to be in Lake Charles for a year or to I think you need to change your location. Or is that part of your personal OPSEC plan?

(yeah, Im in that kind of mood tonight)

*Edit* I know you cant find the rules on your phone so I'll help you out.

• Username: New members may choose any Username they see fit. We do ask that no profanity or vulgarity is included in the username. Any Usernames deemed inappropriate will be changed without the consent of the member. Only one username is allowed per person.
• Location: We require that all members include their state in their new member profile. This allows the other members to know their neighbors. Users who refuse to add their location will be subject to warning, temporary ban, and then permanent ban.

Last edited:

BleedDemon

I'm out of town for work. Some of us travel to make a living. My base is in Lake Charles, LA. It sucks big time having to leave the wife and kids (VERY young). THAT is why I specified "current coordinates". You got the moods like Jagger.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cut him some slack, he's on his phone and can't access the rules.