• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm new to this and a little (read as a lot) confused

Isawfrizzy

So I purchased a 1990 923A2 BMY Harsco late last fall. I've been waiting to take it out this spring and have been looking at some of the body parts that I'd like to freshen up. Lately I've been looking at windshield assemblies and that's when I realized I don't know enough to just start buying parts.

What I am wondering is are BMY and AM General body parts are interchangeable? Most parts I find are listed as 939 series. If they are 939 does that mean I can use them on my 923A2? Are all 923A1 truck AM General and all 923A2 made by BMY?

I have one windshield assembly I have already purchased on the way and it was listed as fitting a 923A2. Just need some of the groups knowledge before i buy any more parts.

Thanks.

Rmtaunton

But still m939
Only difference I can think of is access hole in floor on a1 and winch towers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rmtaunton

Just ask and someone will answer ,,, oh and read your TM's I gave you a hand now do me the same , the more you learn about your truck the safer you are . Deal ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk