• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

inflatable shelter

67Beast

The shelters like wreckerman, littlebob, and I have are M51 10 man inflatable chemical shelters. They are usually of late 60's vintage. Luckily mine was refurbished by TEAD and the main shelter part is dated 1979 on mine, although the genset and rest of it are dated 1968. These feature heat, air, lights and power inside. They are very neat to have, but are heavy an require atleast 4 men to set it up. They can be found at most any price range if you search around for them, I bought mine for just over $1000 and it was complete and in great shape. Heck there was even pieces still sealed in foil packets when I opened up the tool box. I know wreckerman has a line on several.

FreightTrain

Banned
Yep,I can vouch for wreckers.I think his are early 80s dated stuff.I think I saw something/81 stamped on the inside of the shelter he had setup at Peachtree.