• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injection pump test

southdave

About two years ago I bought some LDS pumps out french camp, A-1 condition. one I beleive is good the other has some scibbleing on it some it painted OD gloss while the other is painted in CARC, My question did anyone on here get any of these pump there where about 30. Second is worth my time to take to diesel injection to have looked at, or just go to gimps house while he is asleep swap it out and see if is good or not.

Keith_J

If all of the seal wires are in place and the units are sealed, they should be good to go. The worst thing for injection pumps is dirt. Second is corrosion.

Also, get a copy of TM 9-2910-226-24 as the application varies.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
NOw wait a second, I have to get to the Ga rally in a week. Please wait to shang-hi my truck till I get back. Oh wait, Veteran's parade after that, wait till thats done. OH WAIT, gotta deliver some stuff to Il. after the parade, wait till after that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks