• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injector deal, can this be TGTBT?

llong66

I found this while doing some part number searches. Has anyone heard of them? It seems to good to be true!! $26.00 Bosch in

www.starsdiesel.net/chevrolet-suburban-65-td-diesel-injector-0-432-217-276_p12692.h

Edit: after speaking online wit one of their operators they ship from China. Could they still be real Bosh? I have heard they counterfeit stuff? After a talk with a tech,the tips are made at there factory in china, they just carry rhe Bosh part number!

Last edited:

jdknech

208 total, company is in china.. I think I paid 250 for the last set I got, and I got them from a company in Memphis TN. (I cant remember what there name was) I think I would rather support a US company.. just my 2 cents

llong66

JDKNECH, I agree with you 100% After talking with a tech, they are made in china, at there factory, they just carry the Bosh part number!!! Can you believe that!!!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
It doesn't say Bosch in their ad it says this."Our company, BlueStars Diesel Power Technology Co.,Ltd, a manufacturer and exporter of diesel nozzle, plunger, delivery valve, head rotor, diesel injector, pencil nozzle for all kinds of vehicles and diesel engines." That being said they may make stuff for BOSCH, heck some IKEA stuff is made in China! BTW Bosch is a German corporation.

Last edited:

eme411

Steel Soldiers Supporter
first off this how you spell Bosch, spend your money take your chances, I do know that Bosch has a factory in India with very good quality, just because they have it under a Bosch number does not mean it's the real deal, I for one trust nothing that comes out of China, rubber items being the worst, I have stopped carrying items that are not made in North America, what you think is a good deal is not always the case, having spent my life working in the auto industry I have learned that OE is always the best , buy once fix once,

Hasdrubal

TGTBT..Hows this, 2 years ago while inquiring about a new set of injectors I was informed of a classified ad for new OEM injectors (complete body) for sale by member Road warrior 88. With shipping $135.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks