• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is there an A/C "kit choices" thread?

revhrd

It seems that there are not many set-up choices. From the "cheap" do it yourself sub $500 a/c kit that will end up costing three/four times as much in the end to the red dot military version that while it definitely works, it really is more function than form. Then, in my research, there was a thread here made by a vendor. Restomod air seems to be a blend of function and form in that it gets installed on the passenger side dash. This would be a good candidate, but I have yet to find real world reviews of this system. The thread was short and directed questions to their website and also seems to be that midwest is their official reseller. I am not sure if that has changed since that thread is a little bit old. Has anyone here installed and used this kit? It gets pretty darn hot out here in the desert and it would be nice to have an a/c unit. Any advice on this topic would be appreciated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks