• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

It's still a pig

sermis

Well I got time to paint it. Lipstick on a sure makes the pig look a lot better.
Got it almost done and realized I used Forest Green so repainted with RAPCO 383 green. Looks a lot better with the lighter green.
I still need to do the three color camo. Can't decide on the RAPCO brown or just go with the Rust-oleum CAMO brown.
Any ideas?

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'm so-so on Gillespie but their colors are dead on.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For those who may become confused - Rapco and Gillespie are the same thing (Rapco being the seller, Gillespie being the manufacturer)

Cheers

85CUCVtom

I like the Gillespie paint from Rapco. I shot some yesterday. It's really easy to work with since it's a single stage enamel. I thin mine with a splash of Xylene usually at 4:1 ratio. Good looking truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks