• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Job for a wrecker

engineer233

I am looking for a member in the Louisville , Ky area that has a wrecker or a crane that would be willing to help load some interstate concrete barriers. I have rescently won some from auction and need some help loading. My options are to trailer my M936 up and load myself and make another trip back for the wrecker , rent a piece of equipment for the job , pay someone to help ( rotator wrecker). The barriers weigh in at 5500 lbs each. I would rather pay a member rather than a towing company so I'm asking if anyone is interested. Please contact me if interested.

Another Ahab

I am looking for a member in the Louisville , Ky area that has a wrecker or a crane that would be willing to help load some interstate concrete barriers. I have rescently won some from auction and need some help loading. My options are to trailer my M936 up and load myself and make another trip back for the wrecker , rent a piece of equipment for the job , pay someone to help ( rotator wrecker). The barriers weigh in at 5500 lbs each. I would rather pay a member rather than a towing company so I'm asking if anyone is interested. Please contact me if interested.
When I was a kid and those things first came out, I remember they were called "Jersey Barriers" here on the east coast.

Then I was hitchhiking some cross-country, and got a kick out of how the exact same things were all referred to as "Denver Barriers" when you got out west.