• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for some local/semi local parts WNY

whyme

need a few things and wondered if anyone near to me could help me out.

on my shopping list:

2-4 9.00-20 tires 50% or better (shipping is killer so these are the main thing)
if they are mounted im willing to trade my bald/flat ones so you don't give up the wheel.

wiper blades
winter front
headlights (still work but lost both my low beams)
fuel and oil filters
tire chains (wish list and not a priority)

Edit: one large mirror (kinda embarrassed, i took it out on a street sign downtown, ive been so so good too)

I'm basically in buffalo and willing to drive a little ways. I'm on a budget and the truck may become my daily for a few weeks while i deal with my car so i need to get this sorted. i don't mind ordering the smaller stuff but the tires id like to get local or close.

Last edited:

Atwater

ad from craiglist ill keep looking.

2.5 ton m35a2 truck parts!!!!!!!! (fredonia pa)

Date: 2010-11-17, 8:38PM EST
Reply to: sale-jsze8-2066317950@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

i have a bunch of parts. just picked up 3 of these trucks. 2 out of 3 run and drive. im keepin the axles and transfercases. the rest must go. motors are great. 200. a peice . they are contenentals and multi fuel. and i have brandnew in the box parts for sale. make me an offer please. just got to get rid of. all parts fit 1990 series m35a2 trucks. 6, brake boosters, 5 air compressors, 10 wheel cylinders, 1 speedometer cable, 10 tie hooks, 2 pressure switches, 1 lightbracket, for idk what. 3 winsheild washer tank kits with hand pumps and hdw, 3 mastercylinders, 1 complete clutch and pressure plate. one just clutch, 2 styles of water pumps, 3 mirrors, 2 air tanks, belts for everything, 1 gen pully, 8 sets of band brakes, 5 sets of brake shoes, 2 marker light lenses, 1 complete wipet assembly, brake springs and hardware,4 battery j bolts, 4 airfilters, 14 oil filters P20_HD, 9 fuel filters, 9 other fuel filters, 2 radiator hoses, 10 Titan T hawk-373 tires and rim liners, 10 tubes, fuel gaskets for tanks,1 brandnew bed tarp,1 rad support. please email me, i have pictures of everything i have listed, and if your looking for something, i probly have it. all parts come in orignal packaging with military Id numbers. my cell is 724 988 9900. text, call< its worth checking out and asking about parts, all offers consitered

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2066317950

x-ray

I live in WNY and I can't find any better deal on filters than Deuceman51 - he has all oil & fuel filters for like $50 & change delivered. Come with all the right gaskets and last time I ordered from him they were in my hands in 2 days.

Since you lost both low beams at once - I had that happen (odd that both went at the same time) ended up the wire coming back to the high low was split and was easily rpaired repaired with a wire crimp.

In a pinch you can use cardboard for the winter front until you locate a good one.