• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-818 Control Box

ramato

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to take the Control Box out of the electrical/starting system in an m-818. I have read it, I think in this forum somewhere, but cannot find it again. Any info, tech manuals, drawings pointing to this subject would be appreciated. As far as I can tell all the control box really does is provide a safety net to not start the engine while running. thanks in advance..

Rich

Quite often the control box on my wrecker provides a no start even when its NOT running!

I have thought about removing them out of the system--------- WITH A SLEDGE HAMMER!!

I have been able to make it work a couple of times by knocking the tar out of it with a slightly smaller hammer.

in a pinch I have bypassed a couple of them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks