• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 Seating

moses94

Hello all. I am new to the forum and searched this topic but did not find anything specific on it. I recently purchased an M1008 and would like to have seating for four on the bench seat (two small people/children and two adults). Has anyone done this? I'm assuming adding a lap belt is the way to go, but I'm curious about other's experience with it and attempts. Thank you beforehand.

dependable

Pretty sure the seat is rated for 3 people max. Though most folks prefer to drive with two or less in cab. I did a road trip once with a 4 yr old, her mom & me in one of these, would not want to have two kids there.

You probably should consider a different or additional vehicle.

85CUCVtom

Pretty sure the seat is rated for 3 people max. Though most folks prefer to drive with two or less in cab. I did a road trip once with a 4 yr old, her mom & me in one of these, would not want to have two kids there.

You probably should consider a different or additional vehicle.
+1