• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 from Camp Shelby to West TN

Alredneck

Banned
Transport isnt getting any cheaper! Good luck finding someone!

My big rig and flatbed was stolen, ransomed, found by police but the truck was scraped after police told the scrapyard to leave the truck alone! I hate Courtrooms!fat lady sings

SPCWarning

Ditto on Stonepicker1's question........that price each or for both? Also is there a certain time they MUST be out of Shelby? If you haven't gotten them out in two weeks I may be able to help get them closer to you, if not all the way.

Smokinyoda

Ditto on Stonepicker1's question........that price each or for both? Also is there a certain time they MUST be out of Shelby? If you haven't gotten them out in two weeks I may be able to help get them closer to you, if not all the way.
So far best price is $2.80/mile for both, 350 miles. I got 10 business days starting next week. Was gonna go get em myself while I was off this week, but they said no load outs till the first of the year. SPCWarning let me know if you are interested.

tbci

I could recover and haul both trucks(2 trucks/load) to you for $2.75/mile. See my post on the "Trucking" thread from earlier today 12.28.11 for more info.