• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 Leaf Springs

RKBA

Anyone know if there is an automotive equivalent to the M101 series leaf springs?

I know that the 1/4 tons used Jeep hardware, just curious if the bigger brother was similar.

M37Dodge

Check the intended M101/a1 tow vehicle - the Dodge M37. My Dodge M37 and M101 springs are the same width - not sure on matching length - but they look to be ~ the same length as the rear Dodge springs. I can check over the weekend if interested.

RKBA

Check the intended M101/a1 tow vehicle - the Dodge M37. My Dodge M37 and M101 springs are the same width - not sure on matching length - but they look to be ~ the same length as the rear Dodge springs. I can check over the weekend if interested.
I believe you are correct; they do appear to be very similar or identical to Dodge M37/Powerwagon/W200 front leaft springs.

Thank you, that might make finding parts easier.