• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A2 Brake size?

Nick54

I have had an M101a2 for several months and have been using it to hall dirt, and some rubbish to the dump. The surge brakes have not worked since before I purchased it. When I first got it the master cylinder was full of water so i sopped the water out and that is where it stands today. I have purchased a new master cylinder and intend to buy a shock too, ya it;s shot the lunette moves back and forward by hand. I saw that etrailer.com sells all kinds of loaded backing plates, I have 8 lug wheels and was wondering if someone knows what size brakes these are, and how many mounting bolt holes in backing plate?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks