• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A2 Camo pattern

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for correct Camo pattern for M101A2 trailer. I have brand new Camo cover, would like to touch up 2- trailers to match, seems to be a diffrent pattern on my trailers. How about Rapco rattle cans, has anyone used them and are they close enough.
Thanks Bob.

Attachments

gabe greene

Hi, Can anyone give me the color pattern map for the M101 A1 trailer? also need to know what color each number means. Thanks. ( I am restoring a 1960 m101 A1 trailer and want it to look as it would of back in the day,-Gabe

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's been 53 years since I saw the trailers on an army base in 1960, but I believe they were single color. Do a search for olive drab paint color and you should get several options.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks