• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m116A2/M101A2 Questions

txm37

I fairly recently (oct) got my m116A2 from GL and have a couple of questions regaurding the brakes. The trailer came stripped of all of it's brake parts except for the master cylinder which was cracked. I have since found and replaced the wheel cylinders with new pads springs ect. Thanks to searches on SS I now know a jeep CJ5 master cylinder will work whick is a lot cheeper than the trailer parts places. Now the hard part. I am in need of the parking brake handels. I have sone civi dodge prak brake handels and have been able to make them work with about 5 bucks in parts from tractor supply. They look ok and work but would prefer the correct handels. Does anyone know where I can get a set? Also looking the the adj front landing leg to replace the non adj one. And finaly what size wheel spacer do you guys recomend since the trailer came w/ hmmwv wheels and tires? There a bit close to the inner fender.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks