• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 heater part question...

EAdams

I have the core/fan part of the heater but not the rest of it like the mounting bracket, hoses, etc. Is there a place to get all BUT the core/fan combo??

Anyone buy a kit to get the core/fan and have the rest left over? Anyone have a part of the rest? Hses, bracket, etc? :)

bottleworks

I have the 90 deg with the flap, both pull cables, the switch bracket, the pull cable bracket, and both data plates for the pull cables.

EAdams

Re: RE: M35 heater part question...

bottleworks said:
I have the 90 deg with the flap, both pull cables, the switch bracket, the pull cable bracket, and both data plates for the pull cables.
Shoot me a e-mail: eadams@wk.net

What other parts would I need? Mounting bracket, hoses?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks