• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 multifuel oil filter?

MuleMac01

Military vehicle collector
Steel Soldiers Supporter
20160730_182705.jpg Got this in a box of parts from someone, it looks ok but all the new filters have metal outside... This has a paper outside with a metal inside. can this still be used?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it's the right national stock number, it should be fine. I've switched over to the spin-on kits for my trucks, but the old technology still works.

Jericho

Cant tell you how much I agree with gentlemen SCSG -S4 above , used to pay good money and wonder what I was going to get for filters , Converted to SPIN ON,S Cost is down and NO HASSLE can get the filters at any auto parts place !!!! youll get your money back straight away.

MuleMac01

Military vehicle collector
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks guys FSN says it's a oil filter kit for the M35 multifuel LTD engine just wondering.

Last edited:

18operator

013.jpg
When I first got my Deuce, that looked like the kind of filters that came with the truck. Since changed to spin ons. A lot cheaper and plentiful.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks