• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 data plate

jimm1009

I was able to locate a "Replacement Data Plate" a while back to replace the plate installed by Uncle Sam that was WRONG and damaged.
I just picked it up from the engraver and am tickled o.d. green.

I have attached a PDF picture of it. Remember that this is not the OEM plate and is not is not layed out 100% correct, but it has all of the required data from the OEM plate and looks really good for a replacement.
I am not associated with the shop that did this and this is the first job that I have had them do for me but I am happy.
If you are interested in the name of the shop here in Louisiana, PM or e-mail me and I will give you the web site and other contact info.
This job was done for a little over $10.00 with a two day wait.
Someone could send their's in from out of town and with two way postage and the engraving have it done for under $20.00.
Look and decide for your self. You will have to zoom in to about 250 or 300% to see the detail correctly.
Jim
jimm1009@yahoo.com

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks