• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 NSN # for Power Plant Heater

cruzinz28

I am getting ready to install the Engine Power Plant Heater. This is part of the Arctic Package. If I can get the NSN number for the Power Plant Heater Kit, the gentleman at AM General said he should be able to send me copies of the blue prints and directions to install the kit. CAN ANYONE HELP???

cruzinz28

I don't have the complete "kit" for the M35A2, but do have everything from a M548 tracked cargo carrier kit that I aquired through a trade. I have already fabricated my insulated battery compartment w/ hot plate and have everything else mocked up on my work bench for the rest of the kits installation on the truck. According to the instructions of the Arctic Fuel Burning Personel Heater Kit I should install that first then the Engine Power Plant Heater. Now, the directions to the Personel heater show how to wire both kits to use the same fuel pump and fuel filter as well. I was seaking the other instructions to double check my installation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks