• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 tires. Who has and loves an A3?

alfred10

What are the tire options for an M35A3? Anyone have the tire size that I can put on a stock truck without changing rims or suspension? Worried about tire prices and avaliability.

I really want an A3 over an A2 but am affraid I cant get parts. Does anyone have and love the A3? I love the way it looks and it does what I want out of the box. Where can I get newer parts for an A3 other than hunting flee markets?

flyxpl

I have had my A3 for a few weeks , I love it so far . 325 mile recovery . I have not looked into seeing if anyone has the factory tires available surplus , but I would amagine someone does . I plan on putting 395's on some converted Hemmit rims on my A3 . I do not like the way the A3 rims keep the tires tucked under the truck .

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most of the parts on a A3 are the same as a A2 and can be found anywhere. There are a few A3 specific parts though. Those are the hard to find parts. You can find them at the major dealers but they ask a premium for them. Most engine parts can be found at any CAT dealer but they can be pricey also.

I haven't owned a A3 but have been around and drove one. Pesonally, I don't like them and think they are ugly but there are lots of people that have them and love them. To each his own. :-D

lonegunman

There are commerical equivilant tires made by at least three companies, none are cheap. The GI tire is not that hard to find, they are occasionally on GL in batches of eight or 12. I found two new tires locally for 200 a piece and bought them. The commerical size is something like 365/80R20

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks