• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M62 wrecker info

HMMWV Nut

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for a good source for parts for my 1955 Intenational m62 that i'm in the process of restoring. Boom parts, hydraulics, driveline and etc. I can't seem to find much information out there which I figured was going to be a problem but I'm up for a challenge. I know some where there is probably a bunch of these sitting around and parts available but having difficulty locating on my own. Any help or tips will be much appreciated

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Red River Parts in Texas has numerous of these for parts and likely has NOS parts also. Send them a list of P/N's you need.

dmetalmiki

I would give Memphis Auto's a call, Have a chat and take recommendations from there.
We have had a lot of advice, Help and many components (Including for my M62 Wrecker) delivered here in the U.K.
Check out my posts, You won't go crazier than the parts I ordered after the Mishap with it.
Could not have fixed all the damage without them.

https://youtu.be/k3niHqTw_U4