• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M809 series glow plug fuel nozzle

Excessiveego

I searched for some time and couldn't find the specs for a nozzle so through trial and error i found the right one. .60 90 degree B furnace nozzle works perfectly. For anyone trying to resurrect their thermo start I replaced the nozzle and manifold glow plug and it works perfectly.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you find a part number or nsn for the oem nozzle?

Excessiveego

Yes it's in the TM but it doesn't cross reference to anything and doesn't give the specs of the nozzle https://nationalstocknumber.info/part-number/69215_005065720

Last edited:

hseII

Hello,

I'm Heath & obviously I'm new here.

we have a M817 with the Cummins NHC250 that is stuck. I'm looking for a Technical Manual or service manual on this truck. Where would I find such?

I'd like to put my hands on a complete set of manuals for this old girl.

Excessiveego

Hello,

I'm Heath & obviously I'm new here.

we have a M817 with the Cummins NHC250 that is stuck. I'm looking for a Technical Manual or service manual on this truck. Where would I find such?

I'd like to put my hands on a complete set of manuals for this old girl.

They are on this site on the main page