• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 disconnect CTIS at the wheels

engele

Hi guys,

after 5 days my rear wheel is out of air. I have a leak and want to check where it is. I want to remove the air line between the axle hub and the rim. Do you have an idea how i can seal the line?

Best regards

Alex

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Start by reading a couple of the previous threads at the bottom of this page. Lots of info in them. Then remove the line at the turret valve and screw in a valve core. Be quick about it since air will rush out of your tire. Re-inflate your tire to the proper psi, wait a few days. If it holds, you have a leak in the CTIS circuit. If it goes down, prepare yourself to replace the wheel O-ring or turret grommet. Have fun....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks