• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Master cylinder for M37

bubba_got_you

Don’t think you will find that but you should just upgrade to the 1980 Chevy c30 master instead it will be much better and i think they only run like $20 just do a search and you will find all kinds of info

longshot2171

napa # up544. $144.00 each You have to reuse the lower pipe plug,brake switch,brake line adapter& original master cylinder cover w/ vent fitting. Also remember to readjust the brake bedal plunger end play (between 3/4 and 1 inch total).
contact any of the usual M37 part suppliers first. The ones they carry have the correct lids and come with new rod ends...normally cheaper too..

Bill W

A neat note about the master cylinder
I went into my NAPA about 11 years ago to get a master cyl rebuild kit for my 37 and the NAPA part # for that kit was "1"
My NAPA guy called down to the werehouse to order the kit and the guy at the other end did not believe him when he gave him just 1 as a part #

6x6junkie

hey guy contact ken 570 663 2805 he has new in the box for $80 bucks or so bought one for mine 2 years ago workin great

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks