• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep 004a, make it precise with ADC100

sgarfa

Goodmorning, I would be interested to electronically adjusting the rpms of my 004 to stabilize the 50hz, considering that even by adjusting the knurled screw I did not get quick responses to the load variations, I would have thought of the Chinese kits ADC100 + SD550OE...and anyway is the first step then if i have free time i conver( to make experience) all the generator whit a all new rewiring whit modern plc, avr ecc...
i like ADC100 I like it because would allow a clean job since is born ford standyne d series ...but I'm not sure it fits on the 70's body of mine...someone has experience ?
Thanks a lot

Scoobyshep

I did this to a 004. Basically I have a hz to 4 to 20 converter feeding an analog input on a plc that is triggering 2 outputs to adjust a servo on the throttle.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

sgarfa

I did this to a 004. Basically I have a hz to 4 to 20 converter feeding an analog input on a plc that is triggering 2 outputs to adjust a servo on the throttle.
Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
thanks a lot..what servo and plc you use?....at this point is better to buy directly the plc instead of esd5500 + plc (in the future)

Scoobyshep

I used an allen bradley SLC 5/04 plc. the servo was an ebay special. It takes some programming ability. with what I did any plc tat can take 4 to20 ma in and has 2 digital outputs would work.