• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MICC Bring your child to work day. Ft. Sam Houston, TX

Displayed my 5 ton here on Ft. Sam for an event. They brought out a newer armored 5-ton dump truck and LMTV with a commo(?) shelter on back. USAREC had one of their H2s out there as well. After I parked, my Brass Band performed for the assembled crowd.

Attachments

THX.

Pretty cool. The shelter looks like a shop can shelter.

My 818 is parked at my buddies house on bondsteel while I fly to El Paso and pick up the het
Let me know when you are back in town. I live right down the road by the High School on Kimbro Cir.

Mik, that is awesome.

Just last week my 13 year old was asking about being a band member in the military.
That's awesome. If he wants to know more I can point him in the right direction. It is not as easy as it was 13 years ago when I came in.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks