• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Misc work done last two weeks

zout

Swiss took the CUCV home today with Ron in control - great to see out and about. Swiss can post his happy pictures.

M909 - brought down and pressure washed head to toe and top to bottom - getting it ready for the makeover - Onan microlite 2.8 gen mounted in and working great. I will make a shield for the muffler intake just in case to protect the fuel canister. I have the tank vented out to the bottom of the tool box on that side anyhow.

Debs jeep totally sanded down last weekend starting Fri night and had new paint shot on it Sunday - Monday night the decals were placed on.

M66 gun ring mounted up on the stand and have been tearing that apart and getting it all prepared for install on the M909 as well.

Two projects left - M909 & Debs jeep with parts ordered from John up at Midwest Military - new seat covers - Dual action fuel pump with a core sent into him - Ferro sending down a single wire 24v generator that will get installed that was purchased from him and work on the left front wheel bearings then this will be done till Murphy hits.

Headed over to Homey for Rustoleum Paint for the M909. If all works out like I am planning I have a unique coating that will go over the base paint - very unique.
Photo2656.jpgPhoto2672.jpgPhoto2673.jpgPhoto2675.jpgPhoto2676.jpgPhoto2679.jpgPhoto2680.jpgPhoto2681.jpgPhoto2682.jpg Had a little help from Mother Nature yesterday with additional water to help rinse while I chatted with PB on his return trip from the Gun Truck Gathering.