• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 1st & 2nd DEUCE!!!! :)

dm22630

My 2 deuces came today.....and both started right up! I drove them off the trailer & all around my yard for 2 hours.

One has a whistler turbo & a cab heater......it will DEFINITELY wake my neighbors up :) :) :)

Here are some pics.....

Attachments

54reo

Good score, the "C" turbo will definitely wake people up!

Interesting pic of the decal for the passenger....

davidkroberts

great score!!!!!! looking good, but why two at the same time? In the long run it will probably save you a bundle on parts and the shipping cost was probably about the same but why? Just curious?

The trucks look great though.

<on>

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
too bad the trucker didnt cover the exhuast stack on the turbo truck..... Your turbo was spinning unlubricated while the truck was headed down the road.. That doesnt promote long healthy life for them....

Streetgliderx

emmado22 said:
too bad the trucker didnt cover the exhuast stack on the turbo truck..... Your turbo was spinning unlubricated while the truck was headed down the road.. That doesnt promote long healthy life for them....
you know i heard that alot. but does the turbo not have oil left over in it? now granted its not circulatin oil but its not building heat either so maybe it would be enough to keep the bearins coated lightly?... just curious, maybe i misunderstand the way it works

FreightTrain

Banned
There is a chance it can happen.Especially if there is a cylinder with a exhaust and intake valve open at the same time.The stack will be blowing(suction of the air passing by) and air going into the intake.

Streetgliderx

i know when we haul our track hoe the exhaust is pointed toward truck hood so it catches all wind and its only 2" of pipe till the turbo. we cover it. but seems like a taller stack sittin sidlin would be less?

nattieleather

Don't worry about it. The Army hauls the trucks like that all the time and they don't cover the pipe. They don't even mention doing that in the manuals for shipping either.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks