• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my deuce, 2004 thanksgiving

m35a2kevin

hey guys
thought i would post a couple pics of my truck when i first got it,,
if your wondering about the happy look on my face, i just got
back from getting fuel,, the wind was howling, a strong gust, caught
my canvas and shredded it, and then it started to rain, oh happy
days :lol: ,, i had a bed full of junk to,, rushing to get it covered,oh and the drain holes were blocked in the bed to,, :(
kevin

Attachments

m35a2kevin

i wanted to,, but couldnt find one,,plus the canvas was cheaper, im a poor old country boy :D
i made the stupid mistake on repainting the truck sand, but it will eventually get repainted its original
olive drab 20487, i think i got that right :drool:
kevin

No.2Diesel

Hi, I don't think I ever said welcome. Welcome! Your truck looks much nicer than mine. I can relate to those pictures. For the first 10 months of my Duece ownership I did not have a cab top. I needed windshield wipers on both sides of the glass :p

I'm not sure if you are aware m35a2kevin but your welcome to join your fellow Steel Soldiers at the 2nd annual Rausch Creek Offroad Rally on Columbus Day Weekend in October. If there is anyone else in your area with a MV spread the word.

m35a2kevin

thank you,
ive been registerd on this site before,i was m37 owner, and used the g741 /m37 forum, but i think i aggrivate the guys
on there somtimes with my non m37 questions. a great bunch non the less, i just think i will spend more time on this site,
there always seems to be some excitment here :D
kevin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks