• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my deuce will be on spike tv tomorrow!

sewerzuk

My deuce will be on spike tv tomorrow morning 4/16; it is just a warn commercial during the 11 am EST showing of extreme4x4. Not sure what footage they used, but I'll bet it was one of the 6 wheel drifts.
I guess an additional commercial and a 3 min mini-feature will also air in the coming weeks, both with deuce footage.

sewerzuk

congrats on being in a commercial. how did you manage to pull that off?
Warn did a photo/video shoot the day after mudfest 2011 in Sweet Home, OR. I managed to get an invite to the photo shoot as an anchor point/recovery truck. But, I pulled off some good 6 wheel drifts in front of their high speed camera and their marketing guy notified me yesterday that they were going to use that footage in both commercials and the 3 min video on Warn. So, it was a little luck and being at the right place at the right time...
The first commercial is supposed to air sometime during the xtreme4x4 show this week. The second commercial and the video are supposed to air in the coming weeks.