• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My latest Deuce

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, what's #4 going to be? Interesting gauge panel. What are the 3 toggle switches under it? Air shift and what else?

jeepcato

Well one switch toggles 6 wheel drive and the other 2 switches is for air lockers. Then "nothing" can stop you :)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Beautiful. How hard are the 624s to find? How about parts trucks? I'd love to be able to get one over here, or at least a set of axles. Love the Norwegian trucks.

For those stateside, this is the breakdown of the air levers. One is for front drive, just like our trucks. I believe this is the middle lever The second one engages both rear axle lockers and the 3rd engages the front locker. At that point, just hold on!

Farmun

Interesting dump set up. Whats the purpose of the big rollers mounted under the bed? And the reverse arches they roll against on the frame rails?

jeepcato

I think the purpose with the rolls under the bed is, that when you lower the bed you dont get all the weight on the "hinges" at the back,
but when the bed rises high enough there are not so much pressure on the hinges.
This truck's weight is about 1000 kilograms more than the flatbed so i guess the frame has been upgraded pretty much.

All the trucks in Norway has the airlocker on every axle's

Interesting dump set up. Whats the purpose of the big rollers mounted under the bed? And the reverse arches they roll against on the frame rails?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks