• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Pinz in progress

eminn57360

Here is my Pinzgauer 712M, from stock to some of the mods I've done so far, still have lots to do, but there isn't any place I can't go with it so far, did the John Bull trail in 3 hours with a long stopf for lunch on new years day, these trucks are deffinately the "easy button" of off roading.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I like the clear side windows, that's a good idea.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Pinzes

eminn57360, weren't you at Daves' annual "Pinz/Mogfest" in Arcadia a month or so ago? I took a pic of the sign on the back of your Pinz just like the one you posted! I had the ugly M35 parked across the street that caused the guy above the liquor store to yell at us. :wink:

eminn57360

pinzies

3 star general,

Yes I was at Jim and Daves clinic, and yess actually that is your pic, I didnt have a curren't copy of that sign and had to borrow your pic, thanx, btw your truck is sweet, Im considering a URAL 6x6 myself, looking at a 8 ton prime mover with a 29 ton winch used to get stuck tiger tanks out of the mud, multi fuel, hard cab and CTIS all stock...still looking for a M656 first though, price being the deciding point....

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: pinzies

I thought your truck looked familliar. It is sweet. Nice and long with lots of storage space.