• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a SS member close to pineville LA

ranchhopper

Against my better judgement I bought a 1009 out of pineville today looks like a nice truck but if someone here lives close I will make it worth their while to get it off the base for me after the EUC clears.I bought three of them from there a few years ago and thet were pretty cobbled together it took a lot of time and effort to get them back to the way they should have been when I had them delivered.

davidkroberts

i bought one last week that im getting delivered here once the euc clears. Maybe yours can piggy back with mine. im about halfway between you and ive used this guy before hauling military equipment. He might cut you a deal picking two up at the same place. Hes charging me about 75 cents a mile.

ranchhopper

OK sounds good to me I have a guy I use all the time too he is about the same rate sometimes they cut the rate a bit if they haul more than one from the same location.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks