• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help with search for sticky....

soulbrojosh

Could someone help me with a search for a possible sticky about wiring an aftermarket fuse block to the front battery in order to run 12v accessories?

Thanks.

soulbrojosh

Yeah, I noticed that but I was hoping that there was an easier way to find it....it seems like the stickys never change, no matter what page in the CUCV forum I am on...

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those are the only stickies. There is not a sticky to add an additional fuse box. However there has been some threads covering it.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Use the Google search block. Play with different word grouping.

"add-on fuse box cucv" is a good place to start.

You need to ask yourself what you are wanting to accomplish. Do you want the fuse box hot at all times? Do you want to have it hot with the key on? Do you need it hot with the key in the ACC position? (not a feature of the stock fusebox)

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just get one of the aftermarket add-on boxes and tap into the diamond shaped 12v terminal block next to the brake master cylinder.

soulbrojosh

Thanks again. I will have to wait to look under the hood until i get home...my wife and i work together and she won't ride in the truck until the exhaust leak is fixed...lol!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks