• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need info on CUCV

Eliteeagle

Hello, I purchased a M1009 thru gov.liq. and picked her up at Fort Knox Ky. I've been restoring her and have been wondering where she served. The only info I can find is on the inside lower portion of the drivers door - NGIEY6 and under that is IGCGD34JIFF442629 - on the lower passenger side of the tail gate is - RG 106.
I would appreciate any info you guys might have. Thanks, Bob N.

Another Ahab

Hello, I purchased a M1009 thru gov.liq. and picked her up at Fort Knox Ky. I've been restoring her and have been wondering where she served. The only info I can find is on the inside lower portion of the drivers door - NGIEY6 and under that is IGCGD34JIFF442629 - on the lower passenger side of the tail gate is - RG 106.
I would appreciate any info you guys might have. Thanks, Bob N.
You need to visit the Wizard:

- He is reverenced as The Great and Almighty CARNAC.

Follow the Yellow Brick Road...

carnac.jpg

Eliteeagle

No problem on the donation, I'm in for worthy causes! Thanks again for the info and the welcomes! I'll give the Wizard a week or so to recharge his batteries or wand, whichever one he uses. You guys take care, catch ya later!