• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need t-case and driveshafts in MI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drthunder33

I'm looking for an airshift t-case, a front and rear driveshaft and a connecting shaft (trans to t-case). I'm in the thumb area but can travel some. I'll be in grayling the weekend of the 16th. Anybody have anything let me know.

Thanks.

CCATLETT1984

Gimpyrobb is helping part a truck out in Cincy OH. I am getting the bed from it. I told him you need the jackshaft, not sure of the truck is an airshift or if the other driveshafts are available. I will be able to pick them up for you when i go to get my bed, no problem.

vene

1967 duce i am mounting a boom on it and need the drive to turn
a 20 gal. per.min. hyd. pump 2500psi. off from the transfer case. i have the front wench so can not use the trans.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Old thread, expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks