• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New deuce owner, will turn over will not fire.

MartyMar502

Hey guys and gals if there are any..lol I aquired a M35 with a multifuel the other day and im trying to bring her back to life. With fresh batteries she will turn over but will not fire, and when its turning over there isnt any smoke coming out of the stack. Any ideas on where I need to look, I was maybe thinking fuel filters???

bigginstactical

This has been covered many times. Up on the top right is the google search box. Use that and you should find a ton of info for your situation. You will have to sift through alot of data but keep a note pad handy as this is a good way to learn about your deuce.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
A diesel needs fuel and air to fire, no smoke out of the stack means no fuel in the cylinders. You will have to trouble shoot the system to discover where in the system the blockage is. If your in tank fuel pump is working (you should hear it running with the battery switch on) you should be able to crack open the bleeder valves on the two secondary filters (located together on the drivers side of the engine) and get fuel to run out.
No fuel out means that you may have a plugged primary (located under the alternator), a crushed fuel line under the radiator or a blockage.
If you have fuel to the secondaries, then crack the line going into the Injector Pump and see if you have fuel to there.
If you have fuel there, crack one of the injector lines where it comes out of the hydraulic head.
If you have no fuel there then you may have an IP problem.

Bill W

If you can't hear the intank fuel pump running then check the fuse for it which is located under the small cover on top of the fuel tank

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks