• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Fuel return lines that wont leak

Gunfighter1

I bought some fuel return lines from Badger Diesel off of everyone's favorite auction sight and there horrible. Every other month or so im replacing one thats leaking.The ends split and they leak diesel all over the place. Does anyone know where to get new lines in that diameter that will actually last? Ive had really bad luck with these ones and cant find anyone else that carries them.

dstang97

Tygon fuel lines. Same lines as weedwacker or chainsaw. Can get it by the foot at local power equipment places.

cucvrus

Good old rubber ones here. Only time they ever failed me was after I messed with the system. Like changing the nozzles one time in 20 years. And when I change the injection pump and I go there and loosen the injector lines. I just had a rubber cap fail me last week but other than that always used the good old reliable rubber ones. I think 7/32" rubber line. Do not recall. But I did get new caps from the GM dealer they push right on. I will never struggle with an old cap again. Clamp in place and it pushed right on with my thumb. The one that failed was one I cut and struggled to get on last year after Rausch Creek Expo. Have a nice day.

welpro222

The return lines from kr_servies on ebay are nice, made in germany. I've had them on my k5 and k20 for over 4 years, no leaks. Plus he gives you plenty of line to do the job.