• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy here sayin' hello...

progun

I have been lurking here a little while checking out y'alls awesome trucks. I want one and may get one soon! I will want to license and insure it and have read many posts on these topics. I was in the Air Force from 1990 to 1994. I was wondering when the A3 came out. I rode in quite a few Deuces in England while on exercizes and was wondering if the ones I bounced around in the back of were A2 or A3. I love the way these rigs sound, especially after being in a foxhole for 14 hours. I am thinking I will get an A2. Thanks and talk later. Paul

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
welcome aboard .. always glad to have another la member here.. you will love this site and hope you find a duece that you like.. several guys around me are selling some so you dont have to go very far to find one

glcaines

Welcome to Steel Soldiers! You will find a great bunch of people here and a lot of good information.

I believe all M35A3s were used in the National Guard, (not positive) so likely you wee in A2s while in the UK. Have you checked out Government Liquidation yet? There are a lot of M35A2s and some A3s coming up for auction around the country, some near you. The link for GL is on the upper left of the SS page.

davidkroberts

hello and welcome,

the M35 is a great place to start although you will probably end up with more than one vehicle if your like everyone else around here. Government Liquidation is okay but the EUC's are taking longer than normal lately and it might be a bit easier for a first purchase to pick one up from another member around you. At least that way you can drive it before you buy it and have someone knowledgable tell you how the thing works.

whatever you do before you buy one download and read the manuals here on the site.

progun

Hey, thanks. Tim, could I give you a call? PM me your number or email it to progun01(at)bellsouth.net if it's ok. I have a couple of questions. Thanks