• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new M35 clips on YouTube

M35A2C

I put a few clips on YouTube you guys might want to watch. Figured now would be a good time to register on the site here. The mailing list has really taken a dive the last year or so. For those who don't know me from the mailing list, I have a 72' AMGeneral M35A2C "D" series turbo. It's now singled out with 12.5R20 Michelins which work pretty good. I put two Viking T-Bar low back seats in place of the back killers that came with the truck and made a set of poor man's freewheeling hubs for it. Other than that she's pretty much stock. Twice I've taken it from home (central WI) to Ouray, CO for some fourwheeling. It's been a couple years now since the last trip but maybe next summer.

Here's one link. For the other videos just click on my YouTube username (350moose)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4HlD1RbYP4

Marc

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks Marc and welcome to the OD nut-house ;) Please note that we have our own video library if you have any more you want to share.

jwaller

very nice. glad to see your not afraid to put it to good use and show some of the squids out there what these trucks can do.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks