• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member Central NJ

StanBo

Hello everyone!

I found the site while reading up on a trailer rebuild. I am looking for a 1/4 ton trailer to tow behind my jeep cherokee.

This is a great site. Makes me want a duece and a half. lol

*edit*

Some pictures!

Current Jeep.

I love taking it out trail running.

My old jeep. It is sticking around to lend me parts when needed.

Puddles are more fun for adults with trucks.

It climbed pretty well for a small lift.

Last edited:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The West Texas Detachment of the Steel Soldiers welcome the new guy from NJ aboard :!: Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway :driver: Glad you hopped on board - you'll find TONS of info here and some good family fun and friendship.

New Jersey, huh? I was raised in Kearny and now have a son and his family in Neptune. Where in central NJ are ya?

Again.... W E L C O M E :D

StanBo

Let me be the first to welcome you to the best web site out there!
Thank you very much!

welcome from tennessee hope you enjoy the site
I am enjoying it so far and feel the gears turning in my head. This place is going to get me in trouble :)

The West Texas Detachment of the Steel Soldiers welcome the new guy from NJ aboard :!: Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway :driver: Glad you hopped on board - you'll find TONS of info here and some good family fun and friendship.

New Jersey, huh? I was raised in Kearny and now have a son and his family in Neptune. Where in central NJ are ya?

Again.... W E L C O M E :D
I am in Englishtown. On a good day I can hear the top fuel cars staging at the track haha.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks