• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from SC

Afun

I am in the process of purchasing a LMTV M1078. I plan on turning this into my daily tree chip truck. So far I did get it jump started off 2 12v in series and ran great. There was a massive air leak in one of the valves on the rear axle. So the brakes would not disengage. I removed the valve, tore it apart and found the plunger was not working. Got that fixed. I used an outside air source to see if hold pressure and all is good. Bad news is the battery store was closed so I couldn’t get the 4 batteries I need. I tried to jump of the battery charger(24v) but no luck. I didn’t have the 2 battery set up with me(planned on buying 4 new). So now I wait till next week when the store is open. I did find a deal 100 per battery (Hawkins). Question: anywhere to find a passenger seat and middle seat? They are missing in this truck