• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New transmission, 14 bolt SF rear axle.

us74k5

Just wanted to update everyone on the status of my M1009. I swapped in a built 700r4, 6 lug 14 bolt semi float with 4.10's and a posi. Also put new Tuff Country 3" lift springs in the rear, got rid of the blocks. I am running 34.7" BFG All terrains. Runs like a champ! I also put seats from a 2009 tahoe in it, makes daily driving sooo much better. Right now I just need to put my air bags in, slap the turbo on, and finish up the interior. I know lots of folks have asked in the past, but when I pull the seats out in a few weeks, to line the floor, I will take pictures of the custom brackets i fabbed up so you can do the same if you want. Consider this my post build thread:)

Attachments

us74k5

Of course, I have the gears sitting in my room right now. I am just waiting on my flat top knuckles to come in, so I can put the axle back together with them. I don't wanna remove the shafts twice if I do not have to.