• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newb M105a2 recovery

rogersn67

Hi guys, been lurking here for years, but never joined the chat. Just got my first M105A2, picking it up in Maryland next week. I have several toys already (mostly Gensets) but what I really want is a M35. Just thought I would throw it out there that I will be going to Ft Meade and bringing the trailer back, if anyone in NJ needed anything picked up.
Roger

rogersn67

Thanks alot guys! I am hoping for no major issues... Have the 1 1/2 inch sockets ready as well as the new bearings if needed. Got the 16 lbs sledge to flip the Lunette... Addon trailer lights, and a whole crap load of other stuff. It is only about 200 miles, so, god willing, it will be here soon enough!
This is such a great site, you all seem like a great bunch!

connordanny

How was Ft Mead with making an appointment for recovery? I'm waiting on EUC paperwork for a trailer there and wanted to know if they have any hours available outside of the work week M-F 8-5. ANy evening or weekends available that you know of?
Oh yeah - Pay your EZ pass before you go. Last time I took a trailer to NJ from MD it cost me a fortune in tolls!

roady

How was Ft Mead with making an appointment for recovery? I'm waiting on EUC paperwork for a trailer there and wanted to know if they have any hours available outside of the work week M-F 8-5. ANy evening or weekends available that you know of?
Oh yeah - Pay your EZ pass before you go. Last time I took a trailer to NJ from MD it cost me a fortune in tolls!

No they havent done any weekend or after hour pick ups that I am aware of. I think the earliest appointment for pick up is 7:30 and the latest is 1:30. I am also not sure if the do pick ups on Mondays.