• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

newbie seeking info onM35A1 manual

Duchess

Hi
Can anyone help with where I might manual, has on the vin plate TM9-2320-235-209 & parts UST-TM9-2320-235-209 but bit doubtful about all this now due to oddities thrown up with vin info on this site.
Any help welcome cause I am really wondering if we done the right thing especially as very rusty :oops:
Thanks

houdel

Right at the top of this page is a box labeled "Resources". Click on that, then select "Technical Manuals". You will find all the Deuce TMs there. Download what you need and save to your computer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks