• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

non military turbo

mightymanx

The short answer is yes.

Now insert 1000 variables.

Now the not so short answer

There is as many types of turbos out there as there is steering wheels.

So your question is tantamount to:

"Can you put a non-miitary steering wheel on a Deuce?"

I am not trying to be a jerk, I am really not, but you need narrow your selection down. How much fabrication are you capable of doing and how much money do you have to spend? What is your goal?

The best money you can spend on turbo stuff is a book called Maximum boost by Corkey Bell.

If you read that and understand most of it playing with a Deuce turbo will be childs play for you .

Then when you are looking for an improved turbo you will understand things like wastegate. compresser, turbine, re-clocking, sizing, bifucated/ non bifurcated. ETC.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks