• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oe-254

04mustang

Hello everyone,
I bought an OE-254 a few years back with the intentions of one day getting a radio to go with it and have my own base station setup. I'm debating on selling now since I've never gotten around to getting the radio. What would one of these be worth? It is complete with all sections and accessories and bag.

Thank you,
Corey

ke5eua

I'd throw out a number but not sure you'd be interested.

It's a collector market or a need market.

For me I have the radio to go with it, plus it works great on 10 and 6 meters ham band and 20 with a tuner so I could use it there.

100 plus shipping and I'll pay paypal fees.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
It all depends on how long you want to sit on it. I bought one about 5 years ago at Aberdeen on the last day of the show for $60. I've seen some outlandish prices on them of like 500. I would think 250 and below depending on condition.

04mustang

Thanks for the info guys. I think I will probably just hang on to it for those prices. If im recalling correctly I bought it for somewhere around 200.

Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks